Why Work with us?
Bi-silque SA belongs to a portuguese group of transnational nature and is a global leader in the manufacturing of visual communication products. As one of the fastest growing companies in our industry, our global opportunities are endless. We export to 82 countries and clients from Fortune 500 to innovative online resellers. Our team continues to expand as we do!
Join our team as we strive for success.
We are looking for 2 talented Product/Channel Marketing Manager (m/f) to work at our headquarters in Esmoriz/Aveiro:
Report: to the Commercial and Marketing Director in the USA
The Product/Channel Marketing Manager is the subject matter expert (SME) for their assigned Product Sub-categories, Channels and Markets.
- Develops and manages the full product lifecycle by conducting market research;
- Identifying potential products;
- Generating product requirements;
- Determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction;
- And developing marketing strategies. Accountable for sub-category vision through assortment, tactics, promotions, branding, certification, related components (packaging, instructions), training, communication and quality management.
Understands the needs and strategies required to sell through the assigned Channel, regardless of the product sub-category. This includes, but is not limited to, web content, sales literature, sampling, POS materials, training, case studies, testimonials, trade fairs, signage, packaging, warranty support, etc.
- Acts as the primary liaison for the assigned market whereby they understand the unique country business requirements and communicate the needs to Product and Channel partners.
- Assists Commercial Sales through development of sales and marketing tools and tactics as well as introduces team members to opportunities to improve sales and margin performance.
Overall accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying and conducting the research needed to obtain market information and trends – assesses first hand market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results;
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product packaging changes, product series and family changes;
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products through gap analysis;
- Provides product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives and opportunities and executing tactics to capitalize upon them;
- Obtains product and channel market share by working with Commercial Sales team to develop product sales strategies;
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with NPD and manufacturing;
- Launches and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with Commercial Sales, Design, and Communication colleagues;
- Recommends product list pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders;
- Identifying target verticals and developing strategies to develop business within them;
- Preparing and managing business cases, briefs, marketing plans and budgets;
- Producing product sales reports to monitor results and making required changes in product, price/cost, packaging, promotions and markets to effect positive change;
- Presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Product Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Product Management, Relationship Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Financial Planning and Strategy.
Please send us your CV but just in EN.