We are currently looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer!
Are you driven and passionate about technology? Do you want to work with great technologies and on world class products? Then we have the right challenge for you!
Working with a team of talented engineers developing products and projects on different technologies that are shipped worldwide (iOS, Android, web single page apps, cloud based backend solutions), your primary focus will be the development of web/backend based applications, with opportunities currently available in product delivery and bespoke development.
We work in a relaxed and fun environment, and we offer great benefits and perks. Come and meet us at the Braga office!
- Design, develop and test web and backend based applications.
- Interact with customers to clarify and implement product integration and customization requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Analyze functional requirements and propose suitable technical solutions.
- Participate in code and design reviews of the engineering team.
- Develop unit tests, update and run test plans and work on bug fixing.
- Help ensure performance, scalability, quality and responsiveness of our products and customizations.
- Proactively search, evaluate and propose the adoption of new frameworks, technologies and processes.
- Contribute to continuous integration, test automation and deploy processes and activities.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- 2+ years of experience with backend and web development technologies.
- Experience developing in Java and Angular JS.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related degree.
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Experience developing J2EE based solutions.
- Experience using Java frameworks and APIs.
- Experience with RESTful/SOAP web services development.
- Experience with DBRS systems (MySQL is preferred).
- Basic experience with Linux OS based distributions command shell.
- Basic experience deploying and managing cloud based environments (AWS is preferred).
- Basic experience with continuous integration and agile methodologies.
- Experience with Docker or other container based technologies is a plus.