We are currently looking for an iOS developer!
Are you driven and passionate about technology? Do you want to work with great technologies and on world class products? Then we have the right challenge for you!
Working with a team of talented engineers developing products and projects on different technologies that are shipped worldwide (iOS, Android, web single page apps, cloud based backend solutions), your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications, with opportunities currently available in product development and delivery.
We work in a relaxed and fun environment, and we offer great benefits and perks. Come and meet us at the Braga office!
- Design, develop and test iOS based applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Analyze requirements and propose suitable architectures and frameworks.
- Interact with customers to clarify and implement product integration and customization requirements.
- Participate in code and design reviews of the engineering team.
- Develop unit tests, update and run test plans, and work on bug fixing.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Help ensure the performance, usability, quality, and responsiveness of our products and customizations.
- Propose, evaluate, and implement the usage of new technologies and frameworks to maximize team efficiency.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- 3+ year of experience with Objective-C and/or Swift.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, architecture and associated patterns.
- University dregree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Experience with most commonly used iOS frameworks and APIs.
- Experience with CocoaPods dependency management technology.
- Experience integrating with RESTful based back-end services APIs.
- Experience managing iOS developer account requirements (certificates, profiles, devices, etc.)
- Experience publishing apps through iTunesConnect.
- Experience on Android, hybrid mobile development technology and/or other technologies is a plus.
- Experience with continuous integration and agile methodologies.