To meet and strive to exceed individual and store sales goals while executing key strategies of retail led growth, leveraging the franchise, operational excellence and all department category development; embracing and following on a daily basis the Burberry Experience during all interactions, owning the responsibility for developing new customers, as well as maintaining relationships with existing clientele.
Sales & Service
- Embrace the Burberry Experience and follow training guidelines and standards to reflect Burberry’s luxury brand standards and image
- Consistently meet individual sales goals while exhibiting the Burberry Behaviours
- Provide excellent customer service skills, great selling skills and exhibit motivation to succeed
- Demonstrate superior interpersonal and communication talent
- Build customer loyalty through active client development and follow-through
- Maintain an up-to-date and detailed client book
- Follow all Cultivate requirements and activities such as; courtesy and relationship emails, inviting customers back to shop, reactivation, capture compliance
- Follow company policies, procedures and use visual techniques to maintain the visual standards according to Burberry guidelines
- Maintain selling floor by ensuring the following:
- Understand and execute monthly floorsets
- Placing and/or hanging back items as you work
- Replenishing merchandise after selling
- Folding and placing merchandise on the correct hanger, tissue paper, etc.
- Place tickets inside the item and not visible to the customer.
Floor Presence & Maintenance
- Beginning of shift/day: Arrive on selling floor ready, ensure floor is ready for customers
- End of shift/day: Ensure selling floor is replenished and ready for the next day
- Be active and busy on the floor at all day
- Ensure to place and/or hang back items as you work and replenish merchandise after selling
- Ensure clean up and maintenance of fitting rooms
Back of The House Support
- Assist in the mark down process
- Assist in the bi-annual inventory process
- Participation and achievement of pre-sale goals
- Participate in store contests
- Assist in stock room maintenance and keep it organized
- Responsible for stock pulled; all stock must be put away in orderly fashion
- Willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure clear, effective communication with all management and staff.
- Consistently show a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions.
- Must be results driven and flexible to change
- Relevant interest in Fashion / Design.
- Advanced knowledge of POS and store systems.
- A minimum of 1 year on sales, preferably in a luxury retail environment.
- Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets.
- Excellent customer service level.
- Strong clienteling background.