blue-infinity linked by Isobar (part of Dentsu Aegis Network) is currently hiring a .NET Developer for our offices in Lisbon.
Your mission at blue-infinity?
- Intervene in the entire project lifecycle: review and understanding of business requirements, technical design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- They perform well in client-facing situations, are able to transform business requirements into technical solutions to client satisfaction, as well as integrate nicely within a cross-functional team (designers, UX, developers).
- They develop server-side components and web services, client-side user interfaces (ASP.Net, WPF), as well as SQL databases according to specifications.
- They ensure their development tasks are completed within quality standards, fully tested with minimal defects. They understand the dynamics of collaborative development work in terms of code source management, unit and integration testing and continuous integration system (e.g TFS).
- They document their work and deliveries, support end users by providing manuals and assistance tools.
- They stay up-to-date with technology and seek to be well-certified professionals according to Microsoft official certification tracks.
Your experience would be nice if you had …
- 4 years’ experience in a Microsoft .net coding environment;
- Proficient in .NET v4.0/ 4.5 C#;
- ASP.NET MVC;
- Proficient in SQL Server 2008 / 2012;
- Proficient in unit testing (nUnit / xUnit);
- Proficient in use of source control system, ideally GIT;
- Agile development process experience, ideally SCRUM;
- Experience of dependency injection framework;
- DevOps mentality;
- Team player | Good communication skills (and SMART).
- Experience with continuous integration / build management / Bamboo / TeamCity / Octopus Deploy;
- Experience in highly transactional websites;
- Experience of systems with service orientated design and asynchronous messaging patterns;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (CosmoDB, Azure Functions, etc…);
- Big data technologies a plus;
- Mobile development a plus (Xamarin, native etc).
What can you expect from us?
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
- Work-life balance;
- Be part of our global network brand;
- Be the next #digitaladdict
Only applications submitted with CV in English will be considered for the next processes.