Our client is a reference company in the automotive sector that intends to strengthen its team with a Security Engineer.
Responsible for installation, configuration and maintenance plans of network security and advanced communication systems.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent area;
- Experience in administering security solutions (Anti-virus, Anti-Spam, Logging);
- Advanced knowledge in the areas of networks, systems, architecture and security technologies Firewall / VPN technologies;
- Knowledge of network security in Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, Check Point, Cisco ASA, PaloAlto, WatchGuard and StoneSoft/Mcafee firewalls;
- Design, implementation and support of routing and switching solutions from multiple manufacturer;
- Proeficient in English.
- Good communication skills;
- Be organized and pro-active;
- Ability to interpret business needs.
HOW TO APPLY:
- CV’s must be sent with the reference SE_17 in the e-mail subject.