Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated in Gi Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
Our client is a prestigious multinational company that is hiring an Procurement Specialist that will be responsible for EMEA strategic procurement activities in assigned global cross and management of the set-up of the global procurement resource network. The main focus lies on maximizing the value contribution of the external suppliers.
- Design, coordinate and continuously improve the assignment as well as collaboration process of strategic procurement activities within the global procurement resource network;
- Design and continuously improve required support services as well as represent the single point of contact for the respective transactional procurement teams at Supply Chain Management Functional Shared Services in Europe;
- Analyze scope of cross-commodity supply demands and exactly understand customer’s functional needs. Provide information about supply market, preferred suppliers and supplier innovation;
- Establish proper sourcing processes, manage all procurement activities in the project and coordinate all involved procurement resources;
- Develop procurement strategy and negotiation approach for assigned projects in close collaboration with the customers and in accordance with Global Commodity Management strategies and ensure implementation;
- Lead complex contractual and price negotiations and/or support the strategic buyers responsible;
- Ensure that major procurement risks, changes to original scope of supply and potential claims (towards customers and suppliers) are covered in valid contracts;
- Conduct Supplier Management in assigned projects (including Supplier Qualification, project-specific supplier evaluations and supplier development).
- 5 years of professional experience in procurement/sourcing related position;
- Knowledge of IT Provider market in the IT Commodities IT Consulting, Application Management, Hardware, Infrastructure, Software or Telecommunication;
- Fluent in English (other language would be a plus);
- Experience of working with different cultures and working in multi-cultural teams.