Club Med Italy is experiencing a rebirth after 10 years going upscale and will double its revenue by 2019. Our aim is to become the leader of the Premium All Inclusive Market in Italy by 2021.
Club Med offers both Sun and Snow Premium All Inclusive Holidays to resorts worldwide. We aim to give our clients an experience like no other.
Our clients can book via multiple channels (Contact Centre, Indirect Agencies, Online and other means are being worked on).
We are looking for strong sales driven, luxury and customer oriented Sales agent to reach those targets and take part in the rebirth of Club Med in Italy.
Club Med is looking for a CONCEPT MANAGER (Portugal, Resort Club Med Da Balaia):
Report to: F&B Manager.
- Ensure the quality standard of his area: restaurant and bar department
- He is the operational manager of the implementation of the service offer in Espace Concept (restaurant, bar and Wash dishes) and the quality of his team’s relationship with the GMs (Gentils Membres) reinforcing the culture and unique spirit of the Club
- Declines and enforces the company’s strategy in his perimeter to all of his service and his teams.
- He is responsible for the economic results of the whole Espace Concept. He is a leader and accompanies the sale of products to supplement, from the global concept (Cellar, Grocery, bar)
- He is responsible for sales optimization in the Espace Concept restaurant (ex: wine)
- He is responsible for the operational organization of Espace Concept and its optimization to deliver the defined service
- Manage, supervise and assist their teams in terms of growth and achieving qualitative and quantitative results
- Ensure adherence to legal and commercial sales procedures in the village and the upholding thereof by their teams
- Responsible for the proper implementation and application of safety and hygiene standards in their area of service, while attending meetings on this topic including safety and hygiene committee meeting
- Master’s degree or equivalent in hotel management
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a hotel organization and team management experience
- Proficiency in IT and management tools
- Excellent relationship skills
- Results orientated
- Organized and meticulous
- Excellent standing
Speaking Language level
- Native Portuguese speaking
- English good knowledge
- French basic knowledge will be a plus