An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proven Production Manager to lead the production of our Metal Structures Quality Plant in Valenca, Portugal. The Production Manager will report directly to the Plant Manager leading a team of 270 MOD.
There will be a focus on developing current production tools and continuous improvement as well as planning and organizing the daily performance of the production area in line with company global strategy.
As a Production Manager, your duties may include (but not be limited to):
- Develop the team improving the performance of technicians & team leaders.
- Build and execute hiring&training plan for each new program launching in order to make successful launchings in terms of quality, delays and respect of budgeted costs.
- Ensure 0 customer incidents related to wrong labelling by operator.
- Ensure 0 customer incidents related to missing operation.
- Improve Visual management of the facility by implementing and maintaining tools.
- Improve labor efficiency and avoid Production impacts on Delivery performance.
- Engineering degree
- 3 years’ experience in automotive sector
- Experience in managing a MOD team of minimum 120 people
- English and Spanish or Portuguese