Our Client is a leader in banking and financial services that can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
- Preparation of reference letters for employees and ex-employees
- Process HR transactions using a range of HR systems (e.g. PeopleSoft)
- Creation of employee files and the filing of personnel documentation
- Assisting with preparation of new starter induction
- Assisting the HR Connect advisors with ad-hoc tasks during busy times
- Previous experience in shared services environment
- Experience in large databases management
- Experience in systems administration & support
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work within a multicultural and multitask environment
- Detail oriented
- Client focus and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (mandatory)
- Strong organizational and planning skills
If you believe you have the suitable skills for this position, please send your English CV.