Our Client is a leader in banking and financial services that can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
Relationship Officer (RO) main mission is to act as primary client entry point to ensure and increase client satisfaction by supporting their activities with the bank from on boarding to flow product management and servicing.
- Bring added value in the day to day interactions on products and services between the bank and its clients, by coordinating and leveraging internal stakeholders (from Pilot RMs and Products Specialists to Back Office and Support Functions)
- Perform KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure and all other Compliance related tasks at client on boarding for their resident and non-resident accounts, as well as regular recertifications
- Provide the client with the necessary e-banking solutions and products and ensuring answering questions linked to their usage
- Ensure client satisfaction by understanding client needs and issues, delivering appropriate support and answers on flow products, and as such take all necessary measures to allow each client’s request to be dealt with in the right way and in a timely manner
- Be responsible for the credit process and follow up of credit decisions
- Report and handle efficiently any incident and complaint regarding procedures and policies in place
- Participate to digital tools improvement workshops and suggest innovative ideas to better service clients and anticipate their future needs
- Ensure the updating & accuracy of data in the Bank’s CRM tool (call reports, client profile, requests) and make sure that customer data quality, yearly risk profiles are up to date
- Ensure that compliance rules (account monitoring on anti-money laundering (AML) and terrorism financing risks…) and all regulations for client intake and client servicing are observed, as well as any local country regulations with respect to the client you’re dealing with.
- Ensure that the business carried out with your clients is appropriate, understandable & suitable.
- Be an active member of the team and participate to relevant projects as and when participating to hiring process, exchanging experiences, improving processes, applications and sharing best practices are required.
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Finance, Business or Languages
- Experience in the banking sector or banking knowledge is a plus
- English fluency and Spanish fluency is mandatory
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cooperate with numerous and different internal stakeholders
- Client focus, namely assuring quality of service and engagement solving client issues
- Ability to work within a multicultural team
- Detail oriented and rigorous
- Flexible and result oriented
- Attention to detail, accurate and organized
If you believe you have the suitable skills for this position, please send your English CV.