Wyser is the international company within Gi Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management
Reporting directly to the Area Manager, the professional will be responsible for:
- Compliance with legal obligations related with Payroll;
- Ensure the monthly payroll process of all the employees in the company;
- Manage all maintenance-data entry for all personnel changes in the Payroll System;
- Build, analyze, maintain payroll reports and consult and perform appropriate audits to ensure data integrity in regular payroll reports;
- Ensure the accuracy of the timesheet for the company employees;
- Assure the contact with the various legal entities;
- Management of Social Security benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Human Resource Management, Management, Accountability or similar;
- No less than 2 year’s of experience in similar functions;
- Labour and Fiscal Law solid knowledge;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- Organization capacity in a context of high volume of information;
- Responsibility, dynamism and autonomy;
- Methodical and rigorous.
If you are interested, please send your CV with the reference P_WY_2.