Wyser is the international company within Gi Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management and Executive Search. Integrated in Gi Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
The role is to perform CIB Clients due diligence analysis and checks at the client onboarding and recertification and to contribute the overall client’s assessment in terms of KYC. The KYC activity also includes the management of the client classification related to other regulations such as MiFID (when applicable) and Tax regulations (FATCA & AEOI).
- Demonstrate awareness of the 3rd European Money Laundering Directive and any local regulatory directives or requirements;
- Analyse the Business requests and identify the client;
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of client classification definitions – MIFID/FATCA/AEOI and its implications;
- Contribute to score client for risk and collect the related documentation to analyse;
- Identify ultimate beneficial owner and all related individuals in the client’s organisation and ownership structure;
- Screen the clients and those related individuals against sanction lists as well as background search tools including the results analysis;
- Complete the KYC analysis as per the CIB KYC procedure and perform regular review of the clients;
- Obtain business/ coverage opinion and sign-off of the client file, ensuring client files pass all quality and control reviews;
- Communicate within the onshore team, Compliance, the businesses/coverage and IT and any other stakeholders.
- University degree, preferably in Law / Regulation / Financial Security;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in banking/Due Diligence onboarding related activity or relevant experience;
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written – is mandatory; French is a plus;
- Knowledge of Global Markets, related products, and derivatives and processes;
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of the various acting counterparty roles and the associated risks;
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills;
- Team player;
- Rigorous and risk aware;
- Coordination and Prioritization skills;
- Polyvalent, flexible and able to adapt.
Please send your CV specifying the reference 16231.