As part of the development strategy of the business of CGI, we are currently recruiting a Senior UX Designer to join our Consultancy team in Lisbon.
The Senior User Designer at CGI needs to be a curious creative thinker, a team player and a great communicator. Reporting to the Lead UX, the Senior User Designer position will partner with business owners and other user experience designers not just within our team but also across the global CGI organization and CGI clients to create outstanding experiences.
- Produce deliverables including function analysis, empathy maps, customer journeys, experience maps, wireframes/prototypes to communicate product requirements.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts including the development of new features and interfaces.
- Manage key stakeholders and provide regular progress reports.
- Design, drive and facilitate the research process and usability tests, then gather, analyze and present the data and results.
- Employ a wide range of research methods including but not limit to, strategic design research and contextual inquiry, participatory design workshops, usability studies, analytics and UX metrics.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar user-focused role in usability.
- Have a degree in HCI, Communication Design or Computer Engineering or a related field.
- A comprehensive understanding of UX/UI in desktop and mobile (iOS and Android) – technologies and best practices, with a critical awareness on user-centered design.
- Experience in UI/UX testing including tree-testing, card-sorting, eye-tracking, A/B testing and share the findings.
- Ability to manage multi-project and multi-task processes focusing on communicating progress and successful delivery.
- Ability to create modular designs for scalability and able to deliver from UX flows to final assets.
- Ability to prototype in Axure RP or other prototyping software and also use Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Practical knowledge in design thinking.
- Experience in pitch to stakeholders of new ideas, concepts and reports.
- Interest for latest trends in digital and tech development, especially in UX context.
- Fluent in English.
- Should have an UX portfolio.