Our Client is a leader in banking and financial services that can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
- New appointments and leaving employees;
- Perform administrative processing and reporting;
- Reports and KPIs;
- Organize and analyse the information needed to monitor and improve activity;
- Produce KPIs and reports for local management, HR and Corporate HR, when applicable and in the established time frame;
- Produce reports for external providers and the Portuguese authorities;
- Update files, tools and procedures;
- Update tools and files with employee data.
- Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Law;
- 3 years’ experience in HR administrative tasks;
- Experience in systems administration & support
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint);
- Ability to work within a multicultural and multitask environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (mandatory)
- Strong organizational and planning skills
If you believe you have the suitable skills for this position, please send your English CV.