ODYSAI is a Portuguese startup that focuses on the development of highly innovative products based on Artificial Intelligence.
We currently have two amazing products in our portfolio:
- Morphing Portals (www.morphingportals.com)
- Doc Digitizer (www.docdigitizer.com)
We excel at using data and mathematical tools as means to create highly targeted automation and recommendation systems. We are looking for people that can help us take this project forward and that are passionate about data, math, and AI.
If you are a Data Engineer who is passionate about programming and delivering: someone with attention to detail, someone who searches for solutions instead of excuses, someone who is passionate about building amazing software with autonomy, this might be a good fit for you!
So take a step forward and come work with us.
For this position, we are looking for people with the following characteristics:
- Being good at problem-solving and critical thinking
- Learn fast and be eager to learn more
- Enjoy collaborating and working with others
- Be methodical and analytical. Always make sure you can back up your ideas and opinions.
- Be organized, self-driven and keep track of your work, for yourself and for your team
- Know how to use Statistical modeling and machine learning to get the most out of the available data
- Proficient in Machine Learning and Statistical libraries (e.g. R, Python SciPy & Scikit-learn, NLTK, MLlib)
- Being proficient in at least one relevant programming language: Python, R, Scala, Java
- Computer Science degree is a plus
- Have 2-5 years of experience in data analysis, statistical modeling, and machine learning
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Being open to different opinions and not being afraid to voice your own
- Keeping your ego in check, caring about what’s best for the product
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes and understanding what and when you don’t know
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak, write and understand Portuguese and English