Moniva Staffing is looking for Child and Adult Psychiatrists interested in gaining international experience in clinics based in Höglandet, Jönköping, or Värnamo, Sweden.
In this recruitment, we are seeking doctors for many different positions, it is possible to accommodate individual interests, preferences, and previous experience.
- Duty with preparedness at home shared among the head-physicians of the clinics.
- Supervison is a part of the job, duty in hospitals in Höglandet, Jönköping or Värnamo.
- Completed EU specialist training programme in Child or General Psychiatry.
- General psychiatry with experience in psychiatric inpatient and outpatient care.
- Child psychiatry with experience in the outpatient care and/or inpatient care.
- Good language learning skills.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Good social skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a multidisciplinary team.
Salary and Benefits:
- Free Swedish language course (duration 6 months), financial support during the training.
- Help with relocation.
- Your salary will be negotiable depending on your competences.
- Specialist salaries in Sweden vary between 65 000 SEK and even 80 000 SEK/month.
- The minimum starting salary will be 45 000 SEK a month for the first 6 months, while you are waiting for your license to practice. After this period, it raises to a minimum of 58.000 SEK/month, this is for freshly graduated specialist doctors, so it can be more right away depending on years of experience and other individual factors. Then it continues to rise according to your experience in the Swedish system to 65-80 000 SEK.
- Travel and accommodation costs related to a face to face interview in Sweden are paid by the employer.
- A possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual arrangements.
- Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process.
- 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training.
- Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.).