Amen PT member of the DADA group is one of the leading companies in Europe in the Domain & Hosting business, positioning itself among the top players in the markets in which it operates.
Amen offer professional digital services aimed at building the online presence of our customers, domain registration, hosting, servers, website creation, e-commerce, brand protection.
Experience: 1 year in related fields
Working with the Sales coordinator the candidate will be responsible of Sales of our web products.
The candidate will answer the information enquires of our clients and advise them, following all the process until close the sales.
- Managing and advising our clients regarding our products
- Managing sales leads and a specific customer portfolio
- Create commercial proposals for customers
- Develop long-term customer loyalty
- Controlling sales KPIs, orders and payments registering them into the company´s CRM
- Present a coordinated and cohesive image of Amen’s products to the marketplace
- Developing a business connection with customer to improve its life cycle in the company
- Suggesting proposal about the products and service of the Company to improve them
- Native level of Portuguese
- High-intermediate level of English
- High ability to communicate and manage both written and oral information
- Microsoft Word, Excel y Outlook knowledge
- Knowledge related with web environment such as Domains, Hosting, E-mail Solutions, E-commerce Platforms and Website and digital marketing will be a plus.
- Passion for sales and commercial spirit
- Results oriented
- Attention to detail
- Passion to learn and develop personally and professionally
- Customer oriented
- We offer a friendly, young and familiar environment
- Ticket Card Meal, so you can finish the day with energy
- Health insurance
- Attractive commission plan