Basecone is a vibrant and dynamic place to work. We push boundaries and challenge each other every day. We collaborate across disciplines, trying to achieve that common goal: to develop, launch and maintain state-of-the-art SaaS solutions. Solutions that effectively address real business problems and provide the best customer experience out there. Solutions that you and the team can be proud of at the end of the day.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Contribute to an Angular 2+ front-end architecture to drive complex web applications
- Motivation to work in an Agile Scrum team, and to push the team towards the sprint goal
- Strong opinion and continuous evaluation of new technologies and software products
Experience & qualifications Required
- 2+ years of experience using the latest HTML and CSS language features
- 1+ years of experience designing, building and maintaining modern Rich Internet Applications using AngularJS 1 or Angular 2+
- Solid understanding of latest front-end development workflows and frameworks: Front end build tools (npm, webpack, …), Protractor and beyond
- Understanding of cross browser and platform development
- Experience with Git (preferably) or SVN
- Strong affinity with automatic deployment and continuous integration
- A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments
- Working knowledge and experience with software development best practices and standards.
What you can expect
- Of course a great salary! We want to build a great team, and we want to get those who are the best at what they do
- Work with a perfect knowledge balanced team, across The Netherlands and Portugal (Knowledge trips included!)
- Experience working for an international company, with a strong focus on the actual IT working methodologies and mentality
Sounds about right? Don’t hesitate and send us a copy of your resume in English included with a small motivation, non English Resumes are not processed.