Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated in GI Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
Our client is an Investment Bank, now recruiting for the Global Markets team, working closely with both front office and operations in end-to-end projects, assuring a successful project management during projects implementation.
- Track status of ongoing projects certifying that quality standards’ are followed through regular project assessments and control of internal principles;
- Capture new projects’ details, resources availability and review for any pending requests;
- Project progress reporting and obstacles recognition, according to project manager’s needs;
- New project managers training – project organization model adopted in the bank;
- Reporting on financial information such as return on investment.
- 2 years experience in Project Management;
- Travel availability;
- Conhecimentos de Sharepoint;
- Organised and delivery-focused, with attention to detail;
- Comfortable operating with a strong level of autonomy and self-driven;
- Proactive, proposing or taking own initiative to prevent risks / issues;
- Ability to work well under pressure and to take the initiative;
- Solid work ethic and high level of motivation.
If you are interested, please send your CV with the reference 16573.