Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated in GI Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
This professional will be working for an Investment Bank within Global Markets team as Project Lead.
- Project Leads are involved in the study and/or implementation of the projects allocated to Global Markets Project Implementation, which comprises;
- Frame the project upfront, define the most adequate governance to lead the project to success and get signoff;
- Consolidation of the design the solution that the project is to deliver, with proper sign-off from clients & IT architecture & relevant contributors;
- Build/consolidate and maintain the project plan, effectively manage unplanned events, manage dependencies and critical path;
- Drive the project team to completion in close interaction with the Project Sponsor, ensure effective communication, continuous alignment of all contributors and timely running of governance routines;
- Taking responsibility for – when appropriate – some of the actions and analysis related to the project, without losing focus on the roadmap;
- Secure the staffing of the project team, with the support of line managers and/or relevant governance body in charge of allocating resources;
- Performance of project retrospective to leverage on experience and learn lessons for improvement for the future.
- Good technical understanding of capital markets products;
- Strong track record in successful interactions with peers in a non-hierarchical framework;
- In-depth knowledge of Front Office to Finance processing chains logics;
- Strong analytical, communication and reporting skills;
- Organised and delivery-focused, with attention to detail.
If you are interested, please send your CV with the reference 16584.