As an IT Mobile Application Developer with DevScope, you must possess superb communication and presentation skills as well as strong technical documentation skills. Our ideal IT Mobile Application Developer is a thought leader who is open to new ideas, has a desire to learn new concepts and is willing to collaborate with others on projects. You must also be able to present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to internal and external teams who may not have IT backgrounds.
- Minimum 3 years experience with non-mobile systems such as Java and/or .NET
- Working knowledge of iOS and/or Android operating systems
- Deployed one or more applications to a public mobile app store preferred
- Experience in mobile interface design and development
- Adaptable technical abilities
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed
- Experience completing an application and seeing it through the certification or app market process preferred
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Option for company paid cell phone plan or personal cell phone plan reimbursement.
- Training and Certifications eligible for expense reimbursement (highly encouraged)
- Education reimbursement option
- Team building and social activities
- Collaborative work environment allowing you to learn from your peers