CELFINET is a global provider of cellular networks’ management solutions. We are reinforcing our team by hiring a Transmission Engineer who will join our Core and Transport Department.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting to the Core and Transport Manager, the selected candidates will be required to:
- Manage Design, Planning, Capacity dimensioning and Optimization of Transport and Access Transmission Networks, wireless and wired: Backhaul, Aggregation and Core;
- Plan and deliver mobile and fixed Transmission solutions with the deployment of Fibre, IP and MW;
- Have responsibility for the full lifecycle of Transmission technologies, including vendor selection, product introduction, Architecture, Design and Planning and roadmap to future technologies;
- Execute Audits with analysis to recommend and implement Network Optimization solutions;
- Collect Performance data, Consistency check, Quality of Network Audit and Reporting;
- Perform advanced E2E troubleshooting in multi-vendor and working with RAN/Core teams to detect performance degradation issues, perform root cause analysis, configuration check and report;
- Monitor Network services such as traffic, signaling, circuits, availability, performance and quality KPI;
- Architect and Design networks for new services, stup acceptance test plans and lab tests;
- Lead projects with responsibility to plan and delegate tasks to teams;
- Identify and develop workflows to transform repetitive tasks into automation processes;
- Provide technical specification for Transmission related tools.
We’d like to meet someone with:
- Master degree in Telecommunications;
- 5+ years of experience in Design, Planning and Optimization of Transmission Networks;
- Transmission technologies: Microwave, Fibre, IP/MPLS and C/DWDM;
- Ethernet and QoS over Transmission technologies;
- Industry best practices for Transmission Networks;
- Radio (2G, 3G, 4G), Fixed (xPON, G.fast, xDSL, HFC), Core, O&M and Services will be appreciated.
- MW and Fibre access solutions: Design, Planning, Configuration, Capacity and interface analysis;
- Transport Networks and technologies;
- Planning and implementation of Transmission Networks in rollout and upgrade projects;
- Multi-vendor skill set in all areas of systems and networking;
- Large scale network engineering roles, preferably within a mobile network environment;
- Wireless technology and 3G & 4G networks;
- Transmission Network Design and Planning tools;
- People leadership and project management.
Excellent communication skills including capability and interest in interacting daily with customers (meetings, delivery related negotiation);
Good standard of written and spoken English;
Plan preparation, organization and presentation skills;
Team working spirit;
Availability to travel.
What we have to offer:
- Full time employment and competitive salary package;
- Unique opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Be part of a highly skilled technology-driven team, eager to lead through creativity and innovation;
- The opportunity to work in challenging projects with the most demanding and technologically advanced telecom operators in the world;
- Access to the most recent technologies and methodologies;
- Knowledge-sharing corporate culture;
- Great workplace environment!