Want to be part of a dynamic multinational company?
Our team seeks a new member for: System Integrator – Hardware Developer (m/f)!
- Be part of an international and multi-disciplinary team, working on the development of novel automotive sensors that will enable autonomous driving.
- The developer will be responsible for the hardware integration: coordinates the integration of existing HW subsystems/modules to design new functional prototypes and development samples (Requirements Engineering, simulation, electrical circuit design, PCB release), perform experimental and debugging tests.
What makes you special:
- Master Degree in Electronic Engineering;
- Strong background in electrical circuit design, interface design, analog/digital signal handling;
- Real Time Embedded systems experience;
- Communication buses (FlexR, CAN, SPI, I2C, Ethernet), firmware development and HW debugging;
- FPGA/ HDL experience;
- Know-how in automotive requirements and EMC;
- Creativity to work out innovative concepts;
- Automotive background;Good Communication skills: fluent in English, confident and eficiente speaker;
- Availability to travel.
Interested? Apply now!
Bosch. Invented for life.