Want to be part of a dynamic multinational company?
Our team seeks a new member for: Simultaneous Engineering & Mechanical Samples Assessment (m/f)!
- Ensure Simultaneous Engineering activities within Development and Industrialization Team;
- Perform A, B and C Mechanical sample assessment and handover for D sample phase (including Global projects);
- Perform mechanical assessment meetings planning, moderation, reporting and follow up;
- Creation and alignment of Device Assembly Specification (DAS) together with SE Team;
- Assure products according process guidelines and best practices and report deviations (tickets) on RTC platform;
- Ensure new projects with focus on preventive actions (LL), quality and project targets;
- Participation as stakeholder on BES, PCD, PFMEA and DFMEA for new projects; Participation as stakeholder on DFMA workshops; Participation as stakeholder on Assembly process risk assessment (feedback on PFMEA and DFMEA).
What makes you special:
- Master / Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Knowledge in the area of materials (metals / plastics);
- Knowledge on 3D modulation software (NX unigraphics preference);
- Knowledge on 2D Mechanical design and GDT (Geometrical Tolerance Calculation);
- Knowledge of Production assembly processes and product;
- Knowledge of quality and problem solving tools;
- Critical and creative spirit and entrepreneur mindset;
- Good knowledge in English (spoken and written);
- Ability to work with pressure;
- Good communication skills and teamwork;
- High dynamism and sense of responsibility;
- Availability to travel worldwide.
Interested? Apply now!
- Bosch. Invented for life.