We are The Independente Collective, a creative hospitality project. We represent a collective of properties defined by their singularity and originality, where unique and authentic experiences are created and shared by all those who visit us and work with us. We believe a hotel or a restaurant should be more than a place to sleep or have a meal, which is why we design our venues to foster human connections and the sharing of experiences and cultures.
To join our Headquarters team in Lisbon, we are looking for an effient HR & TALENT COORDINATOR with a personality and personal interests aligned with The Independente culture and market positioning, to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- Analyze the company´s organizational structure, job descriptions and career development strategy, making suggestions for improvement, plan and execute implementation.
- Analyze the company´s recruitment model and make suggestions for improvement, plan and execute implementation.
- Analyze the company´s payroll and benefits strategy and make suggestions for improvement, plan and execute implementation.
- Analyze the company´s performance appraisal program and make suggestions for improvement, plan and execute implementation.
- Participating in annual recruiting budget and ensuring adherence to the budget throughout the year.
- Analyzing training needs and developing a training curriculum.
- Coordinating all employee incentive programs.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with college and university placement offices, with the objective to generate internships applications by the best interns.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Create and implement tools to promote The Independente Collective UNIQUE Culture.
- Internal Portal Project: Lead the project development of an internal portal to serve as an important tool of communication and collaboration.
Your tasks will be…
- Meeting with department managers to develop specific recruiting plans.
- Assist managers/supervisors in performance management procedures.
- Assist managers/supervisors in preparing and delivering training courses.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires.
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Working alongside employment agencies and search firms.
- Scheduling and attending career fairs as to generate qualified applicants.
- Providing company information and job opportunities to potential candidates.
- Developing and conducting training programs for managers as to improve recruiting and hiring efficiencies and reduce turnover.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Researching, analyzing, preparing, and presenting hiring statistics.
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all legal employment requirements are met.
- Manage and coordinate the payroll processing.
- Produce and manage HR reports such as: employee schedule analysis, holiday schedule analysis and employee attendance tracking analysis.
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback.
- Support other functions as assigned.
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position. Min. 3 years.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Experience with HR databases and HR software is valued.
- Ability to work with Primavera software is a big plus.
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities (LinkedIn).
- Familiarity with social media recruiting.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- A degree in Business Administration/Economics/Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus.
- Out-of-the box thinking.
- Personality and personal interests aligned with The Independente culture and market positioning.