INOVA+, a firm specialized in the promotion, management and development of innovation projects and access to a national and international services plan, is looking for a new member for its International Cooperation Unit, to support the running and development of an international organisation.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Contribute to the management of an international community with thousands of members (>10.000 members) and to its strategic development and evolution;
- Support the development of the organisation and definition of its operational strategies;
- Provide daily administrative support to the managing bodies and the members of the community;
- Use the organisation’s online tools to manage the different tasks and communicate with members;
- Co-organise events (online and physical) including meetings but also large-scale conferences with hundreds of participants.
Profile we are looking for:
- Higher education degree (preferentially related to business administration or similar);
- Excellent domain of written and spoken English (almost all tasks are to be carried out in English);
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment;
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving;
- Availability for short-term international travels.
- Experience in working with international NGOs/Associations;
- Familiarity with working methodologies suitable to support the management of large amount of information;
- International experience (e.g. work or study in other countries);
- Good command of excel working environment;
- Immediate availability.
You will be able to work in an international and innovative environment, with highly motivated teams of different backgrounds. Monotony will not be part of your daily life at Inova+. If your profile matches this offer apply here (CV and letter), with the reference RS_15_2017.