Checkmarx is searching for a talented Managed Services Delivery Engineer to lead the activity with our accounts worldwide.
The Managed Services Engineer will work as part of the Managed Services team that is responsible for successful customer adoption of the Checkmarx solutions, delivering technical services, training and maintaining customer satisfaction. Such activities include planning and leading the implementation of the Checkmarx solution, performing product demos and training for developers and management, both on-site and remote, as well as assisting in tailoring the Checkmarx solution to align with customer Risk Policies.
The ideal candidate will lead the adoption of the Checkmarx solutions while coordinating with other departments such as: product management, R&D, support and sales teams with the goal of ensuring customer satisfaction and success. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are comfortable working independently, but also as part of a team.
- Lead and manage the deployment and adoption of Checkmarx products with our customers
- Be responsible for technically managing multiple accounts (through email, on-line meetings, telephone calls and on-site visits) and ensure customer satisfaction with the Checkmarx services and solution
- Understand and document customer requests, needs, requirements and escalations. Work closely with Product management, R&D and support teams. Coordinate and be responsible for successful on-time delivery
- Design solution implementations based on customer technical requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Facing activities (Technical Services, Customer Success)
- Ability to read and understand source code upon first sight
- At least 3 years of software development experience in one or more of these languages: Java / .Net / PHP / C++
- Background in the application security (penetration testing / code review) – Significant advantage
- Academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent; Master’s Degree and/or CISSP certification a plus
- Experience with the design of solutions implementation based on customer’s technical requirements
- Experience with integrations of development infrastructure products (Source Code Repositories, Build Systems, Bug Tracking Tools)
- Experience with writing and performing technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Experience with delivering training to classes with up to 15 people
- Travel required (50% or more at picks)
- Excellent team and autonomous work capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English – Mandatory. Other Spoken languages – An advantage
- Application Security Architect – Significant advantage
- Cloud based products implementation – An advantage
- Cloud Security – An advantage