Our Client is a leader in banking and financial services that can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
- Contributing to projects for setting up new regulatory reporting or amending existing ones;
- Participating in the definition of functional specifications in compliance with regulatory requirements as communicated by ITO Regulatory Control or Compliance;
- Defining the monitoring and production certification processes through a control plan;
- Through a relevant 1st level control plan, ensuring that ITO GM OC &RR-produced reports respect completeness, reliability and deadlines criteria;
- Through a continuous improvement framework, ensuring that regulatory reporting production meets high standards for safety, quality and efficiency;
- Within the framework of a risk policy defined with the relevant stakeholders ( ITO Regulatory Control, Compliance, ITO GMO S&A and ITO GM PC), setting up and maintaining control plans (1st level), action plans and a responsibility matrix (RACI);
- Raising alerts, monitoring production deficiencies and following up on relevant remediation plans;
- Providing functional expertise for regulatory reporting matters to Compliance, ITO Regulatory Control and GM IT;
- Supporting Compliance or ITO Regulatory Control when they receive requests from regulators (meetings, questions, additional information, …);
- Act as the Global head of Transaction Reporting for the top Management;
- Ensure an overall follow up on Transaction Reporting project and control plan implementation;
- Set up some regular meeting with your Region’s peers.
- Acquire a very good knowledge of Global Markets products, including ISDA Definitions, Master Agreement and life cycle of trades, IT workflows
- Knowledge of CFTC, EMIR, FCA, AMF, MMSR, SMMD.. reporting jurisdictions
- Strong project management skills – Ability to multi-task managing BAU and projects and work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to build, grow and maintain partnerships across regions, business partners and functions.
- Work and Communicate effectively with senior management, Compliance and regulators
If you believe you have the suitable skills for this position, please send your English CV.