Are you ready to tackle some of the technology’s greatest challenges? Join us! We are recruiting a SDN/NFV Security Researcher.
- Conduct individual or collaborative research on EU projects regarding Security in the scope of the upcoming 5G that will be enabled by the SDN and NFV technologies;
- Write or contribute to publications or disseminate research findings using other appropriate media;
- Assess, interpret and evaluate outcomes of research;
- Make presentations at international conferences and project meetings or exhibit work in other appropriate events.
- Work in a casual but exciting and motivational atmosphere;
- Integration into R&D from an Engineering perspective and the opportunity of developing skills related to technology transfer;
- Remuneration compatible with experience;
- Social benefits such as Health Insurance;
- Full support to disseminate results of the work, including patenting and technology transfer;
- Stability in a growing company.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Educational background: Master or PhD degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Science and Technology (certificate required);
- Excellent communication skills (Portuguese and English, both written and verbal);
- Background in programming tools/languages such as Java and/or Python;
- Basic understandings of LTE network architecture;
- Personal interest in network security and trusted computing;
- An understanding of the impact of virtualization on operator security;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving orientation;
- Ability to work in fast paced environments.