Are you ready to tackle some of the technology’s greatest challenges? Join us! We are recruiting a Backend Developer.
- Design, develop and document backend components, including moderately complex areas of the product(s) at hand;
- Develop and maintain integration tests of system components;
- Occasional tasks supervision;
- Work in a casual but exciting and motivational atmosphere;
- Integration into R&D from an Engineering perspective and the opportunity of developing skills related to technology transfer;
- Remuneration compatible with experience;
- Social benefits such as Health Insurance;
- Full support to disseminate results of the work, including patenting and technology transfer;
- Stability in a growing company.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Development experience of a highly-available, high concurrency/high transactional, multi-currency and multi time zone solution;
- Experience with common server-side Java-based technologies and frameworks such as JPA (Hibernate), JBoss/Wildfly AS, JAX-RS (Jersey) and JMS;
- Knowledge about client-server protocols such as REST;
- Experience of using established design patterns;
- Experience with Version Control Systems – preferably Git;
- IT knowledge, namely basic networking and Linux sysadmin skills (optional);
- Experience with Cassandra (optional);
- Experience in system test automation, particularly Fabric, and CI with Jenkins (optional);
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns and Enterprise Service Bus (optional);
- Critical thinking and problem-solving orientation;
- Ability to work in fast paced environments.