Are you ready to tackle some of the technology’s greatest challenges? Join us! We are recruiting a Smart Cities Developer.
- Design, build and maintain software components for a Smart Cities backend-as-a-service platform;
- REST APIs or backend web services;
- Asynchronous workers for complex tasks execution;
- Integration of external modules related to mobility and environment;
- Implement and maintain unit and integration tests of the developed components;
- Debugging and Documentation.
- Work in a casual but exciting and motivational atmosphere;
- Integration into R&D from an Engineering perspective and the opportunity of developing skills related to technology transfer;
- Remuneration compatible with experience;
- Social benefits such as Health Insurance;
- Full support to disseminate results of the work, including patenting
- and technology transfer;
- Stability in a growing company.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Software Development experience with web applications (preferably using Django or Python);
- Knowledge in client-server protocols, such as REST web services;
- Experience in distributed Versioning Control Systems (preferably Git);
- Knowledge in database design (and migrations) for Model-View-Control (MVC) systems;
- Understanding of web server configuration and integration (preferably nginx);
- DevOps knowledge, namely basic networking and Linux systems administration skills (optional);
- Understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and system testing automation (optional);
- Experience with distributed messaging schemes and asynchronous tasks (optional);
- Interest in Lean or Agile tools and methodologies (optional);
- Critical thinking and problem-solving orientation;
- Ability to work in fast paced environments.