Are you ready to tackle some of the technology’s greatest challenges? Join us! We are recruiting a Marketing and Communication Assistant.
- Develop strategic communications planning for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content;
- Manage marketing and communication initiatives and promotion (internal and external);
- Create and develop marketing plans, define campaign schedules, ensure timely implementation of online and offline activities and collect quantitative and qualitative data;
- Managing communications channels (such as social media, PR and e-mail marketing);
- Support the marketing and communication team in daily administrative tasks;
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. Facebook Ads, Adwords);
- Market research, analysis and strategy planning;
- Content Development;
- Plan and develop promotional materials with the Design Team (online and offline);
- Event organization, national and international;
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM);
- Highly motivated, quick-learner, autonomous.
- Work in a casual but exciting and motivational atmosphere;
- Integration into a marketing and communication team and the opportunity of developing skills related to brand communication and digital marketing;
- Remuneration compatible with experience;
- Social benefits such as Health Insurance;
- Stability in a growing company.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Creative and strong oral communication and content writing skill (both English and Spanish);
- Knowledge in Internal and External Communications;
- Good knowledge in Marketing and Digital Marketing strategies;
- Experience in creating traditional and digital marketing campaigns;
- Experience in creating and managing social media platforms;
- Experience using Google Analytics, ADWORDS and CRM systems (optional);
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM (preferential);
- Copywriting and copyediting;
- Availability to travel.