WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You will work alongside an agile team of Developers, Designers, and Telecommunication Engineers to build Metric (www.metric.pt) – an innovative Web Application for the Telecommunication Industry – as well as compete in the Foosball and table tennis.
Selected candidates will work with the GSMA Award-Nominee Software Engineering Unit.
WHO SHOULD APPLY:
Prospective candidates should have strong knowledge of:
- Software Engineering architectural and development patterns;
- Algorithms and data structures;
- Object-Oriented Programming;
- Standards-driven web development and design.
And experience with some of the following technologies besides the eagerness to learn more while adapting to the project:
- One or more of the common suspects for OO Programming: C#, Java, Ruby, etc;
- Web frameworks such as Slim, Ruby on Rails or Symfony;
- Data collection and analysis using MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.;
- Creating maps and charts with tools such as the Google and OpenStreet Maps APIs, Leaflet, D3.js, Raphael, etc;
- Cloud services such as Azure or Amazon AWS. Great if you have experience with the latter;
- HTML5 and CSS3.
Nice to have for a successful interview:
- A project or two that you can show us to demonstrate that you’re able to take something from concept to completion.
- A good description of your current work: processes, usual types of tasks, dynamics, etc.
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering;
- Positions are open to professionals with significant experience (at least 2y).
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please submit your Resume and Academy Conclusion Certificates until October 27th, 2017, mentioning SDE_17 in the email subject.