The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations. Works collaboratively within the development team and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements. Identifies and documents defects when performing test execution in a fast-paced, fluid and changing environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size;
- Validates that user expectations are achieved during the testing process;
- Reviews user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable;
- Documents and reports system defects to the project team;
- Develops scripts for regression testing;
- Ensures that measurable test objectives are established for each system being tested;
- Works with Systems Development team and business to ensure the timely, thorough testing of technological enhancements prior to release to a production environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (Minimum Requirements)
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum software methodologies;
- Working knowledge of Automated Testing tools;
- Familiarity with all aspects of Quality Assurance testing of software, including Unit, System and Regression testing;
- Programming experience in C# or a similar object oriented language.
We are a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services.
We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology – then Dellent is right for you!
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and growing team;
- Technical, behavioural and linguistics training, according to a need or interest;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.