IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
6 months contract – Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist – Lisbon, Portugal
We are looking for an Associate Talent Acquisition professional to join our Information and Technology Solutions (Info and Tech) team. The initial contact will be 6 months to help with
The primary focus of the role will be to drive the identification, attraction and on-boarding of technology/IT professionals within the Lisbon office. As one of the first TA experts within this business unit this role will play a pivotal part in the future success and growth of the TA team across EMEA.
This is an exciting time within the Information and Tech team as we look to build the TA function across EMEA. If you want to play a key role in a team implementing structure, process and proactive recruitment across a fast moving, growing business unit this could be the role for you.
- Develop direct sourcing techniques to find suitable candidates in a timely and cost effective manner
- Partner with key stakeholders to source, select and hire qualified candidates
- Drive a speedy and communicative end to end interview process
- Review applications and conduct effective interviews with potential candidates, providing support throughout all stages of the process
- Create engaging job adverts and distribute across various internal and external channels including Workday, LinkedIn and job boards.
- Drive performance based and positive partnership with key suppliers, such as agencies.
- With guidance, provide coaching and counselling to functional business leaders and hiring managers to effectively support staffing goals.
- Advise and influence internal stakeholders on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required.
- Keep abreast of market trends and demands that may impact the company’s ability to attract the right calibre of candidate and work with the business to provide solutions.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent English and Portuguese language needed – Additional languages would be beneficial
- Strong hands-on recruitment experience (agency or in-house)
- Significant direct sourcing experience, including the use of LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media platforms
- Proven stakeholder management experience at a mid level
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
- Good understanding and awareness of the commercial environment and market trends
- Ability to establish and maintain effective remote working relationships with TA colleagues and management
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION
In addition the recruitment tasks, you will be a key point of contact of the employees to answers their day to day questions and do the link between Managers, local HR and assigned HRBP.
You will participate and drive some of the onboarding process by providing initial orientation, providing support to fill in the onboarding documents
- FORTUNE Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- QuintilesIMS named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
Did you know?
- We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
- Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other “protected status.”