Eurotrials, Scientific Consultants, is a privately owned company founded in Lisbon, Portugal, in 1995 by members of academia, medical community and pharmaceutical industry. It specializes in clinical research and scientific consultancy in the area of health and currently operates in Europe and Latin America, with offices in Portugal, Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Chile and Mexico.
At Eurotrials we believe in the value of our employees, we encourage our employees to pursue long-term careers and we invest largely in continuous, ongoing and specialized training.
Our recruitment process values candidates with:
- Talent and enthusiasm
- Excellent technical capacities and professionalism
- A drive towards outstanding ethics
In order to support our growth, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated professional to join the Eurotrials Administrative & Finance team in Portugal.
- Availability to work as Professional Intern under IEFP Regulations (eliminatory requirement);
- A degree in Management, Economics or Accounting;
- Previous experience within finance area;
- Good analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Excellent and solid knowledge of Excel;
- Solid Communication skills.
- Support the team ensuring month end close is accurate and within the agreed timeframes;
- Provide support to the business units in ensuring reports are carefully monitored and deviations are identified;
- Collect and enter data for various financial ad-hoc reports;
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified;
- Perform routine calculations, produce analyses and reports as requested by the Head of Finance;
- Ensure the organization’s financial policies and procedures are adhered to;
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency and cost reductions.
- IEFP internship;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team;
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company in a consolidated internationalization process.
If you have these requirements, please send us your application.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted, otherwise your application will remain in our database for future opportunities.