The Junior Developer must be able to demonstrate experience of taking concepts and specifications and then translating them into astonishing user online applications, mobile apps, portals and websites.
This professional must have creative design skills and proficiency in, at least, some of the following technologies:
- CSS layouts, graphics, icons/glyphs, fonts and graphics design;
- Wireframing tools is considered a plus;
- .Net (C#);
- CSS (JQuery);
- MS SQL Server;
And is highly valued any skills in:
- Mobile and web user interface, accessibility and usability methodologies;
- Android, iOS and Windows user interface guidelines;
- WordPress, Joomla, and/or Liferay CMS’s implementation experience is definitely a plus;
- Hybrid technologies;
- IOS 7.x and 4.4 (KitKat) or later versions;
- Continuous Delivery process over IOS and Android platforms;
- In one of the following databases: Postgre SQL and / or MongoDB and / or SQLite and / or CoreData;
- iOS and Android interface, sensor and operating system interfaces;
- Application developers: Eclipse / IntelliJ IDEA / Xcode / Android Studio;
- Publishing the App Store and Google Play stores;
- Having a IT or related field degree from a leading university, or equivalent experience, is considered a plus.
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value;
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team;
- Out-of-the-box thinking, good-natured, flexible, and leave-your-ego-at-the-door approach to design;
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills, ability to multi-task across projects, and comfort in juggling multiple tasks;
- Well organized and methodical;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Open minded with customer focus;
- Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills;
- Fluent in English (at business level) and in one of the following: Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, or French.
- No previous work experience required.
- Please note that B2cloud will only accept applications submitted through e-mail, mentioning the opportunity reference code and the job title in the subject.
- Additional Information
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: 0 years
- Functions: UI/UX design
- Industries: Computer Software, Information Technology and Services
Please also note that B2cloud is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.