Kelly IT Resources is seeking a DevOps Engineer (M/F) to integrate a multinational that is a reference in the e-commerce field, with offices in Lisbon.
- Promote availability, scalability and efficiency by engineering reliability into software and systems;
- Contribute to architecture, tools, standards and practices for our engineering system;
- Enhance our configuration management tooling and infrastructure;
- Participate in software and system performance analysis and tuning, service capacity planning and demand forecasting;
- Create and utilize tools to collect key metrics and troubleshoot application performance;
- Support development teams;
- Managing all the internal systems and networking, monitoring platform performance and uptime;
- Provide system support.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience;
- In-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting;
- Experience with using and supporting web hosting technologies such as MySQL, Apache, Nginx, Postfix, Memcached, Redis etc;
- Understanding and experience with scalable, cloud-based solutions such as AWS;
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Monit, Munin and Nagios;
- Experience with Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technology (e.g. Puppet, Fabric, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Jenkins etc.) desired;
- Solid understanding of the full compute stack – storage, networking, OS, virtualization, configuration management and provisioning.
- Good communication skills;
- Good team player;
- Good organization skills.