An opportunity exists for a proven Microsoft CRM Consultant to join our Cloud Solutions practice which provides functional, technical, DBA and infrastructure remote and on-site support to the global client base of Hitachi Consulting.
Successful candidates will recognise the need for pragmatic application of their technical expertise, with the ability to problem solve allied to an ability to express their opinions to decision makers, forming the core of their skill set.
The main responsibilities relate to the management and maintenance of Microsoft CRM and .NET solutions:
- Monitoring, managing and resolving support incidents in conjunction with the central Managed Services Helpdesk;
- Involvement in the development of new IT solutions and the maintenance of support documentation;
- Working as part of a wider architectural team to ensure the feasibility of the end to end client solution and its alignment to the future technical and business direction of client;
- Performing standardised and bespoke technical activities during the deployment and support of client environments;
- Creating and maintaining client specific technical documentation;
- Performs various technical and process analysis activities to gather required information for the resolution of an issue;
- Providing design and specification development support to consultants;
- Responding to functional and technical elements of requests for information;
- Assist in the design and development of new products and tools;
- Resolving customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives;
- Participating in 24×7 on-call rotation and perform after hours support, as needed;
- Working with teams and clients across multiple geographies (India, UK, Iberia and US).
We hire professionals, passionate about the benefits technology can bring to business. Successful applicants will have worked across the full project lifecycle for a consulting or system integrator, working in an environment where they have taken appropriate accountability of estimates, design, implementation and operation.
Successful applicants will typically have the below and will offered the opportunity to undertake training in any element which is not currently a strength:
- CRM Administration and Development skills (CRM 4, 2011, 2013, 2016)
- Strong C# and .net skills including ASP.net MVC
- Understanding of CRM database schema, plugins and custom code
- Proven experience in working with source code repository and Visual studio online if possible
- Proven T-SQL skills in creating and maintaining stored procedures, tables and views
- An understanding of IT security standards and associated design considerations
- Capable of providing 3rd and 4th line support and advice to CRM users
- Experience in working in Azure environments
- Experience in Sharepoint integrations with CRM
- Experience of automated systems monitoring and alerting products
- Experience of working with CRM integrations including XML, Rest services
- Experience/Knowledge of integration products such as Scribe or BizTalk
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Experience of other CRM technologies, e.g. Salesforce, Siebel, SAP CRM, Pivotal, Onyx, Saleslogix
- Experience of other enterprise Relational database technologies, e.g. Oracle, DB2, Ingres, Informix, Sybase
- Exposure to Dynamics CRM add-ons such as:
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketing or similar (i.e.: core Motives, ClickDimensions, Marketo)
- Field Service
- ADX Portals
- Project Service Automations
While the majority of the support will be delivered from the local offices of Hitachi Consulting, candidates must be prepared to travel internationally if required.
Inclusion and Diversity:
Hitachi Consulting is committed to building an inclusive work environment that leverages the diverse talent and perspectives of our global workforce. We value the unique background, experience and capability of each employee and embrace differences including gender, race, religion, disability, nationality, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity and personal style.
As a global company, we understand, appreciate and respect the diversity of our people and foster a collaborative work environment with equal opportunity for all employees. Inclusion and diversity is a fundamental strength of Hitachi Consulting that adds value for our company, our clients, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work.
In case of interest, please send your CV.