DesignRush.com is a brand spanking new start-up. It is a digital destination for designers to inspire creativity and career growth. DesignRush features best designs by industries, exclusive interviews with top designers, industry trends and insights, and more.
We have a passionate and dedicated team behind the site and we are seeking an experienced social media strategist and manager that has strong knowledge of creating and managing paid and organic social media campaigns. Our goal is to generate 200,000 followers in multiple social media channels within 5 months from start of this position.
- College degree in communications, marketing, journalism, English, or related field
- At least 4 years experience executing social media campaigns through paid social (native and third-party), content marketing, influencer collaborations and brand partnerships across various social channels
- Vast experience in major social media networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, as well as other channels such as Reddit, StumbleUpon, and Quora
- Ability to analyze metrics, draw conclusions, and continuously refine strategy and create marketing reports
- Strong knowledge in Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buzzsumo or other social media management platform
- Excellent organizational, written, and communication skills
- Collaborate with the founder, and editor to determine the most important content to promote, and refine promotion strategies and campaigns
- Create aggressive yet achievable goals, then craft strong strategies formulated to realize them on each social media platform
- Create unique editorial calendars for each social media platform
- Compose weekly reports for each social media platform that analyze numbers and initiatives, and provide future strategies
- Foster social media partnerships with influencers and brands to raise awareness and boost content while maintaining brand standards
- Autonomously manage all paid social media, influencer, and content marketing campaigns on social media, from start to finish
- Provide suggestions for additional marketing initiatives