Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated in GI Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
Our client is a worldwide Telecommunication’s company. This professional will be part of an Enterprise Business Unit – Commercial Management and will have as main responsibilities:
- Development of business analysis of commercial/ go to market teams;
- Ensure appropriate decision support and interaction with key stakeholders;
- Monthly monitoring of commercial performance vs targets, identifying gaps and opportunities;
- Follow-up with commercial teams for the development of necessary actions;
- Support the annual setting of commercial targets and monitoring of monthly performance and commissioning impacts;
- Commercial initiatives analysis and support to decision process;
- Support to management activities (performance discussions with Group, cross-segment topics, e.g. Roaming).
- University degree, preferentially in Management or Economics;
- Previous experience (minimum of 4 years) in planning or marketing, preferably in the telecommunications sector;
- Strong written and verbal communications, persuasion skills and ability to influence behaviors;
- Great project management and organization skills;
- Critical thinking and problem solving orientation;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
If you are interested, please send your CV with the reference 16551.