Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated in GI Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
Our customer is a multinational company and this professional will be part of the Finance department by cooperating with the Revenue Manager and reporting directly to the Wholesale Category Manager.
- Engage and influence senior stakeholders on business decision making through assertive communication based on strong RM analysis;
- Ensure a simple evaluation and control process to confirm maximum return on Promotional Investment (pre and post mortem analysis);
- Ensure the alignment with the Revenue Manager and the Financial Partner for planning purposes on the RM pillars;
- Support the overall promo strategy and their management;
- Support the Revenue Manager and On Trade by taking the operational RM lead on integrating SKU optimization and prioritization projects with existing business processes, utilizing the Mix Management Playbook (ex PICOS, Annual Plan, SKU Rationalization);
- Provide Revenue Management inputs during the On-Trade planning processes;
- Supervision and assure the proper supplier accounts closure;
- Cooperate with Finance on adapting our internal reporting systems;
- Supporting the Revenue Manager and Marketing with the annual pricing strategy that feeds the annual plan and consumer/customer pricing;
- Act as the On-Trade contact point in the Price List definition/update process of the Wholesale;
- Provide inputs to the optimization of the brand/category/customer mix to Marketing, Trade Marketing and On-Trade Sales;
- Consult and provide relevant pricing recommendations to input and support the Wholesale price policy across categories and across regions;
- Take the operational lead on developing/enhancing new pricing tools (to guarantee price execution), processes and insights utilizing the On Trade Playbook to upscale progress in this area;
- Cooperate with Off Trade Promo Manager to ensure cross channel alignment and share best practices;
- Inform the Department for the Management of Certification Systems whenever is detected the need to update procedures;
- Contribute towards the implementation of commitments on Policies for Quality, Environment, safety and Food Security.
- Bachelor’s in Management, Economics or Industrial Engineering and Management;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience on Sales, Commerce Control, Category or Revenue Management (preferably in FMCG);
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge in System Procedures (Quality, Environment, Safety and Food Security) within the scope of their own activity;
- Knowledge in OpCo commercial and financial systems and governance;
- Knowledge in Excel and other data softwares and experience on working with big data;
- Knowledge in Nielsen/IRI/EPOS/GFK data analysis;
- High orientation to drive quality results and take ownership;
- Ability to translate insights into concise practical plans ready to implement;
- Ability to compellingly present analysis, key insights, facts and other data by tailoring that content to different audiences;
- High analytical skills translated in the review of complex, ambiguous and/or incomplete data to pull out key insights;
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to search out facts without prior process or guidance;
- Ability to work effectively at a cross-functional level by collaborating with several teams transversal to the company;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills;
- Ability to understand customer landscape and to translate RM insights to shop floor.
If you are interested, please send your CV with the reference 16416.