Reporting to the Executive Director for Strategic Development and External Relations, the Institutional Marketing Manager is a creative communications professional that works closely with the major stakeholders of the school’s leadership. The manager will be responsible for centralizing and coordinating all communications for Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics. The main priorities are the implementation of the institutional communication strategy throughout all channels, managing the production of School level publications, and advancing the School’s reputation.
- Coordinate all of the School’s institutional events (internal and external);
- Supervise all institutional communications, including responsibility for the newsletters;
- Work closely with the Public and Media Relations Manager, major role in gathering important information to communicate externally;
- Work closely with the Digital & Web Development Specialist in overseeing the website and social media efforts, including the production of content;
- Communicate all main positioning and communication guidelines throughout the School;
- Maintain a working relationship with all key internal stakeholders,;
- Develop communication materials for the use of the Institutional Marketing Department;
- Design, creation and development of institutional and/or social responsibility projects.
Qualifications – Education and/or Experience:
- Degree in Management, Marketing or Communication, or other related;
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience in communication, events management, customer management and / or commercial area (university environment knowledge is a plus);
- Minimum of C1 proficiency in English (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good presentation and good communication and argumentation skills;
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgement;
- Professional demeanor, maturity and proactivity;
- Excellent organizational skills and multifunctionality;
- Good writing skills.
Send your CV and cover letter.