Reporting to the Executive Director for Strategic Development and External Relations, the Institutional Marketing Specialist is a dynamic, multifunctional professional that is a valuable team member, with good planning and organizational capabilities and excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Provide operational support to the Institutional Marketing Department;
- Help manage the communication including online and offline supports;
- Manage the on-going programs/projects’ databases and statistics;
- Responsible for the clipping reports and quantitative analysis;
- Manage the operational side of events, coordinate suppliers, logistics;
- Responsible for weekly gathering internal information on events and news;
- Ensure the consistency of the School’s Corporate Image in all communication channels;
- Support all Social Responsibility projects, including training of volunteers;
- Writing and translating news and social media posts;
- Support on managing the website and social media, including SEO and google analytics.
Qualifications – Education and/or Experience:
- Degree in Management, Marketing or Communication, or other related;
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience in sales, customer management and / or communication;
- Good presentation and good communication and argumentation skills;
- Very good knowledge of English (C1 level), PowerPoint and Excel.
- Send your CV and cover letter.
Subject: Institutional Marketing Specialist – #Nome Candidato(a)#