Want to be part of a dynamic multinational company?
Our team seeks a new member for: Layouter (m/f)
- Be part of an international and multi-disciplinary team, working on the development of novel automotive sensors that will enable autonomous driving.
- The PCB designer will be responsible for PCB layout: use CAD tools to read/modify electrical circuits and use them to make PCB design.
- Develop design documentations and requirements specifications for assigned projects.
- Analyze and resolve design related issues and work with project team in understanding circuit requirements and limitations.
What makes you special:
- Master Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar;
- Experience in PCB layout and schematics (Know-how in circuit design)
- Knowledge in digital and analog electronics;
- Know-how about signal acquisition and signal processing;
- Know-how in RF signaling and protocols, Embedded systems, communication buses (FlexR, CAN, SPI, I2C, Ethernet);
- Know-how in automotive requirements and EMC;
- Self-dependent style of working;
- Confident and efficient speaker: Fluent in English.
Interested? Apply now
Bosch. Invented for life.