FULL FABRIC – https://fullfabric.com – is a London-based company developing technology for higher education. Our solutions are used by university staff, management, lecturers, students, prospective students and alumni. Join us in our mission to deliver great products to the higher education industry.
The Implementation Consultant plays the critical role in setting clients up for success by shaping and then leading the execution of large and transformational projects on strategic accounts. The Implementation Consultant serves as a trusted advisor to clients in their portfolio, provides guidance to marketing, sales and professional services teams, and ensures the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
The Implementation Consultant’s time is split between pre and post sales activities, acting as the delivery expert across the portfolio of products, and engaging others across the organization to develop and articulate comprehensive implementation plans.
The most successful Implementation Consultants have a broad range of IT and consulting experience, with deep functional knowledge of project management and SaaS CRMs. They are comfortable operating in a sophisticated pre-sales environment and excel in managing competing needs and challenges into a comprehensive and sound plan for delivering customer success. The efficacy of Implementation Consultants is measured by the ultimate success of the clients in their portfolio.
As a Implementation Consultant you will:
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
- Define requirements for client projects by reviewing, understanding, and analyzing business processes.
- Identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements. Provide consultation on business processes and best practices.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Manage day-to-day execution of implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and user guides as needed
- Support, review and QA configuration
- Demonstrates excellent listening, communication, and facilitation skills.
- Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with client.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 5+ experience working with clients and developing relationships
- 5+ years cross functional business experience including business analysis, data analysis, solutions development, and business process analysis
- Experience successfully delivering on client expectations
- Strong experience in constructing business process flows, gathering requirements and solution design documents and leading customer discussions
- Ability to communicate business needs to technical people and to communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical people
- Strong experience in support process for customer care and call center environments
- Strong project management skills and working knowledge of project management methodologies
We’d love to hear from you.