As a result of a solid partnership between Randstad Technologies and one of the biggest Multinational Company in Telecommunications area, we are currently conducting a process for a Support Services Engineer.
This job opportunity is to work at Lisbon offices in projects throughout the world doing several tasks like:
- Update Network;
- System administration.
- Degree in either Telecommunications or IT;
- Analytical troubleshooting skills;
- Knowledge of relevant system interfaces & protocols;
- Know how of Linux, Juniper or Cisco will be considered a plus;
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English;
- Good team player.
- Immediate entry into an attractive project in a prestigious multinational company;
- High complexity development and state-of-the-art tools;
- Conditions of remuneration to be agreed by the experience and knowledge demonstrated.