The person will be responsible for supporting the Director of Sales & Marketing in planning and implementing Ombria Resort’s Digital Marketing strategy, campaigns and action plan, across the different target markets.
- Manage Ombria Resort´s digital strategy, in order to drive real estate sales
- Manage ombria.com and other online channels’ content (text, photography and video) and ensure it remains accurate and brand compliant
- Implement email marketing strategies and proactively optimize the correct usage of the resort´s databases
- Implement SEO plans and analyse performance
- Implement and manage online lead generation activities – Search engine advertising, digital display advertising, remarketing, social media channels, social media advertising, monitoring and interacting with social media followers, etc.
- Create, develop, and execute an editorial calendar for the company’s web presence in collaboration with the PR agency, digital marketing agency and Ombria Resort’s management team
- Oversee external agencies or freelancers, including copywriters, designers, photographers, and digital agencies to ensure quality content on the web to drive results.
- Build landing pages and special offer pages to support segmental marketing campaigns and to reinforce the resort’s USPs.
- Support the execution of the resort´s marketing and communication plan to drive share from specific target markets or client segments
- Be present and participate in all required activities and events.
- College / University degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Prior experience with a minimum 2 years in digital marketing – in real estate or hospitality sectors being a plus
- Knowledge of the Google Analytics tool and Social media analytics
- Knowledge of MS Office; other computer skills and graphic design are a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of the digital environment as a lead generation and marketing / engagement channel
- Organized, results-oriented and deadline sensitive
- Familiar with Portugal and the Algarve as a destination, its culture and traditions, and the key feeder markets.
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills and a pro-active team player
- Fluent (written & speaking) in Portuguese and English. Additional languages such as French, German, Dutch are a plus