Hey Python Developer!
Do you want to distinguish yourself and develop skills and experience that others in your field don’t have while working on the greatest international projects?
Are you looking forward to gaining further experience as a Python Developer and learn new skills?
You might be the one to grow with us!
Apply at Penguin Formula for an all-inclusive adventure to Northern Europe.
If this describes you:
A proactive team player with good communication skills, proficient in English and Portuguese (both spoken and written) and eager to experience a new environment. You –of course– love penguins and have the following profile:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Python software developer
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or Equivalent professional experience
- Double nationality (ex: Brazilian + any E.U. country) or able to work in any E.U. country without the need for a permit (Mandatory)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Availability to live and work abroad (for example: in Germany, the Netherlands or Switzerland)
And the following skills:
- Python 2/3
- Version control (Git)
- Build, packaging and configuration tools (e.g., make, setup tools, NSIS, stdeb, virtualenv)
- Comfortable with using the command line on Linux
- Knowledge of relational database systems and database design
- Unit Tests Knowhow
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodologies (plus)
- Gunicorn / Mezzanine / Haystack (Django) (Nice to have)
- JQuery / AngularJS (2/4) (Nice to have)
- Apache 2 / Nginx (Nice to have)
- Docker (Nice to have)
- Bash scripting (Nice to have)
- Experience with automated testing (Nice to have)
- Security techniques knowledge (e.g., OAuth 2.0, SSL, AES, Public-key cryptography) (Nice to have)
- NoSQL Datastores (Nice to have)
We can´t wait to meet you!
The Penguin perks
- Competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- Fully supported, all-inclusive international opportunities
- Investment in your professional development
- A fun (at least we think we are..) and dynamic team
- Informal work environment
Are you ready to grow with us?!
Please send us your CV (up-to-date and detailed), in English, with the reference JRPython.